Margi
Premium Member
If I'm the only one that does this, then feel free to make fun, but I sing to my dogs. Silly stuff mostly that I make up involving their names. When I got Koko, Shimmy shimmy Koko pup seemed appropriate
Lately there's been a Milk-bone commercial on with a Goldie running to wait for his mistress to come thru the door. The song caught me, both words and silly tune. "I can see your heart thru your eyes". I started singing it to Koko and every time I do he wags his tail. Shimmy shimmy never got any response
Any body else have a dog with a favorite song?
If you havent seen the spot, here's a link
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7nIs/milk-bone-song-by-the-hunts
Lately there's been a Milk-bone commercial on with a Goldie running to wait for his mistress to come thru the door. The song caught me, both words and silly tune. "I can see your heart thru your eyes". I started singing it to Koko and every time I do he wags his tail. Shimmy shimmy never got any responseAny body else have a dog with a favorite song?
If you havent seen the spot, here's a link
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7nIs/milk-bone-song-by-the-hunts



