Goofy nicknames!?!

This one I have just noticed I picked up: Bela - Belaboo (?!) I have no reason why!

Also - Bela! Bela! Bela! (said with a fakey-italian accent), and "Her Ladyship".

Neechee was "small brown dog" (his name in English, from the Cherokee, which my dad and I speak). Also, "Mr. Puppy", because he was ultra-dignified sometimes, and that was the most undignified thing I could think of.

Max was "Maximillion" after a somewhat large vet bill when he was 7 months old (ever wonder why they call it a "degloving injury"?) Together, they were "the boys", "puppies", or "the brethren". It was common to say "Release the Kraken!" when letting them out the door or their crates, and "Time, Gentlemen" when it was time to go to bed. My ex was English, with a north Yorkshire accent (think Scottish accent), and I always mimic his accent when I said these.
 
lol
I had never replied cuz I didn't really have a nickname for Toffee , like I do for Mikesch, my cat who is known as boss kitteh to his fans...

However, I have taken to calling Toffee "Strider" lately because my agility friends comment that he has the shortest stride for a such a big boy they have ever seen! LOL... So, I say as I am going on the course:"Come on Strider, we show these doubters how it's really done!" :biggrin2:

Also Demon Dog, cuz he once barreled out of his red, portable crate in class to try and try and snap the dog that was too happy for him. So my instructor shouts: "Watch the demon dog coming out of his demon hut!"

(PS For the agility people, he really has a super stride! For jump grids I seriously had to space the jumps like 4 feet, to get a single stride in! Finally now, we are getting 4.5 to 5 in, lol)
 
if you enjoyed this thread then you need to enjoy this one too:
http://www.sheltieforums.com/showthread.php?t=9203&highlight=nuts&page=3

OMG, that is fabulous!! I will have to put some thought into that! We once made up a song about JP called Jingle Pot Pup that was sung to the tune of jingle bells!

Also - Bela! Bela! Bela! (said with a fakey-italian accent), and "Her Ladyship".

My ex was English, with a north Yorkshire accent (think Scottish accent), and I always mimic his accent when I said these.

That is so funny!! For some unknown reason when my son talks like it is Mikos speaking he uses a german accent!! We are not even of german decent, go figure:rolleyes2:
 
I call Aonghus "Goose" or Pookie a lot, also Angelo and Angel
and I call sweet delicate Miss Meggie "Moose" 90 % of the time and I don't even know why! Lol! :winkgrin:
 
Mmmm Lets see Now

Cosmo = stinkybutt,Cokomo, dingdong, floppy ears, furrball, ect ect ect

Storm= wild child, girly girl,spinner, prancer, snuggles
 
the lastest one is "squee bomb" which somehow evolved from "scootelleeboosh" and various other variations... :biggrin2:

i seem to give them the worst nicknames when they are puppies. :rolleyes2:
 
April gets called Snuggles some, but her most used nick is due to her small size, and that she likes people who have food to share. 'Minnie the moocher' Usually shortened to 'Minnie'
 
Back
Top