Goofy nicknames!?!

Deska's nicknames invariably refer to his bottom - 'bott boy', 'booty boy', 'bum boy'. I also call him cuddles.

Tully gets "little Miss" or 'Fluffinella' or the 'Tullinator'.

And yes they answer to every one of those silly names. The worst is when I forget myself and call them by their nicknames in public - whoops, dont I look silly.

For the two together I use 'puppies'.
 
Meggie is Meggie FooFoo, Meggie Doodle, Meggie May, Mama's pretty girl.

When my daughter was in preschool she used to sing a song about "little Bunny FooFoo," so of course the words have been changed to "little Meggie FooFoo."

Anyone else sing silly songs to their pup? I also have a Meggie Doodle song. OMG, I'm such a freak!
 
This is a fun thread!

Bentley has a lot...
Beazy (or B-Z)
Beazy McCheezy
McCheese
Bentley Bear
Stinky Bear

So far I'm still playing with some for Lexi...

We tried Lexi Lu and Sexy Lexi. Only time will tell!
 
Meggie is Meggie FooFoo, Meggie Doodle, Meggie May, Mama's pretty girl.

When my daughter was in preschool she used to sing a song about "little Bunny FooFoo," so of course the words have been changed to "little Meggie FooFoo."

Anyone else sing silly songs to their pup? I also have a Meggie Doodle song. OMG, I'm such a freak!

"..hoppin through the forest,
Scoopin' up the field mice
And bashin' 'em on the head." :lol:

Sure, all of ours have their own songs!!
 
Deja = Baby Girl when she's being Good and Deja Vu Bell when she's bad..
Darby = Big Boy when Good and Darby Murphy Bell when he's being a poo..
 
Back
Top