Greyson is in the hospital

. Now what am I going to do with this whole case of prescription food I bought? :rolleyes2:

Take it back, Hills has a fantastic food return policy if they don't eat they will refund it. The vet should refund you.

Glad to hear Greyson is doing better. Hope his tests next week are even better.
 
Glad he is feeling better and taking his meds. My Hamish refused to take his pills in anything. My trick was similar to Tofupup - I would stick my finger in the side of the mouth as far back as I could reach, pushing the pill down the throat. Never failed. I do that with all my dogs now.

Your vet should take the unopened food back.
 
Great news! Greyson had his bloodwork done again yesterday to see how his liver enzymes were progressing, well the vet just called back and said ALL of his bloodwork is back to normal! The vet said it was most definitely an acute event and that he won't have any long term side effects. He was very surprised that the bloodwork has gone back to normal so quickly, it usually takes longer than just 12 days. Greyson can even start going back to his normal food (slowly). I am so relieved!

Thank you all for being so supportive and giving me advice, I think I would have gone crazy without this forum!! :biggrin2:
 
Praise God! Such fantastic news. Happy tears flowing here.
I am so very happy for you and Greyson.

I will continue to pray for his restored health.

Please continue to update us. Thanks.
 
Great news! Greyson had his bloodwork done again yesterday to see how his liver enzymes were progressing, well the vet just called back and said ALL of his bloodwork is back to normal! The vet said it was most definitely an acute event and that he won't have any long term side effects. He was very surprised that the bloodwork has gone back to normal so quickly, it usually takes longer than just 12 days. Greyson can even start going back to his normal food (slowly). I am so relieved!

Thank you all for being so supportive and giving me advice, I think I would have gone crazy without this forum!! :biggrin2:
Awww.... my heart goes to Greyson. This is such a wonderful news. Long and healthy life to your baby Greyson. He deserves it. :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top