Happy is under the weather

It can be so incredibly frustrating and relieveing at the same time when every test that is given comes back normal :(. It's like, "well what the hell is wrong then" :confused2:.

I know that feeling all too well with Bailey. You're so happy that it's nothing serious, but you're also disappointed because you want to find out what on earth is upsetting your dog.

Thanks for the update and keep us posted. I hope Happy feels better soon.
 
well, his appetite has returned and the vet said to try and put some weight back on him so he's getting a bigger kibble ration now. we bought the doggie version of diapers for his pee problems today when I picked the shelties up from the Petsmart groomer. he did have a little more energy today even though he was slow at wakeup time again. and he did spend some time with Cranpup after we got home.
I am wondering how to get him to leave his diapers alone- I'm pretty sure that he will not appreciate wearing them :wink2:
 
I'm not sure- I'll have to ask. I left the paper with all the results at work :o

Hopefully your paper will not be doodled all over. If I leave something at the service desk my friend writes all kinds of crazy notes all over it. :lol:


Also sometimes there are pictures. :eek2:
 
Bonjour, Happy!

From one non-Sheltie to another, I do so hope you are feeling better. Were I there, I would snuggle your Mama for you to relieve some of the stress. I might even smother her in kisses.

I would also suggest a nice baguette, some delectable cheese, and perhaps a glass of sparkling grape juice (I can't hold my vin!) to put on those few pounds. Also, if you act like you could care less whether you got food at all and put all of your efforts into being overly adorable, you may find yourself with a fuller bowl.

Au revoir,
Pierre Louis
 
Back
Top