Happy is under the weather

well, Happy is still having some problems. eye is still goobery and nose congested. no new results yet. still a little too skinny even though the scale says he's picked up a few pounds while we were on vacation. basically just doubled his kibble - hope that it helps him out to get some weight back. anyway, just wanted to update that there's no resolution yet.
 
I'm sorry to here Happy is still under the weather. have you gone to your vet yet? Do you know why Happy is experiencing labored breathing? I hope all of this works itself out soon.

Happy is in our prayers
 
I'm sorry to here Happy is still under the weather. have you gone to your vet yet? Do you know why Happy is experiencing labored breathing? I hope all of this works itself out soon.

Happy is in our prayers

we've been to our vet twice and a vet in PA while visiting when Happy got the eye infection. Our second trip to our vet was for a another xray to send to the radiologist but we haven't heard back from him yet. that worries me :(
 
well, heard back from the vet- likely fungal (blastomycosis) or Lymphoma of mediastinal lymph node.

Happy goes back tomorrow morning to see if a fungal sample can be obtained so we know for sure which it is. I'm a little concerned that it's too late for treatment. it was July 24 when I got back from a trip and picked the pups up that I thought he was off and having breathing troubles then. he went to the vet within days and all those tests came back normal. but, it likely has been longer than a month at this point that Happy has been sick and I'm very worried. not too mention that I have another trip coming up this week and I'll be away until Sep 10.
 
Ah poor Happy. 2 tough diseases. Your in my prayers that a firm diagnosis can be made and treatment will be successful.
 
Back
Top