I think I still have the spreadsheet if Ashley doesn't. Let's see what she thinks and then go from there. I think it's great fun to exchange cards although I may do mine as e-cards this year...printing the photo cards is so expensive!
I have a link to the spreadsheet still. It was a google doc that she just made so people could go in and add themselves.
Edit- Looking at that list from last year (which shows dogs names as well), a couple people have added on to their pack since last Christmas lol... Calliesmom has doubled!
I'm hesitant to use the spreadsheet from last year without blanking it out completely because (1) there may be people on it who no longer frequent Sheltie Forums; or (2) there may be people who don't want to participate this year.
Since it's Ashley's spreadsheet and Google Doc account, we should check with her before we use it.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.