Emmasmom
Forums Sage
I am using Mozilla Firefox and still get ads for dating sites and I am a premium member, getting less ads.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Quit using Internet Explorer.![]()
Quit using Internet Explorer.![]()
I am using Mozilla Firefox and still get ads for dating sites and I am a premium member, getting less ads.
Why the differance if I may ask?
I have always used IE,I do not like chrome,and firefox..well that isn't happining either.
Why the differance if I may ask?

I also am having the same things you both have typed about. I visited a site to send a "free fax"..and now for 2 days that is being generated on my page when I open any thread..its' there.
It shouldn't be based on what I'm viewing as I have no interest in anything that should pull up that type of ad and because I am opted out of the custom ad program based on web surfing habits.
I just thought of something. If you're opted out for the custom ads based on surfing habits, then it makes total sense why something like that would show up. It's totally just random. It doesn't know you, doesn't care what you want, so voila. Case solved. Now, if Kelly can ban those types of ads, great. If she can't and has no control over what you see, then you'll see everything and anything, including the one you got.
Did that make sense?