Inventory!

RonandJan

Forums Enthusiast
Just an FYI: Did anyone notice that yesterday this group had its highest online count around 11ish of 81 viewers. Also note that it was a serious increase from January's highest count of 49. Good going for the group! I think EVERYONE:yes: should know about Shelties and the wonderful breed they are!

Excuse my geekie-ness!
My background is in inventory control. I am weird and notice stuff like that!

Just Jan. (Ron is not weird or geeky at all, so don't project this him!:rolleyes2:)
 
Last edited:
You are too funny! The forum has really been growing! Now, if we could just get the lurkers to join in the conversations - OMG, do you know how much more I would have to read everyday!! Just kidding! We are glad that you noticed!! :biggrin2:
 
Jan thanks for the info.

Just for observation , which member has the most posts to the forum ??:lol: I'll give you a hint She's from Canada.:biggrin2:
 
For those of us who love statistics, that's a fascinating factoid! And yes, Barb is our "Post-er child"!!! :lol:
 
Just for observation , which member has the most posts to the forum ??:lol: I'll give you a hint She's from Canada.:biggrin2:

Ha! Ha! I just knew someone was going to bring this up as soon as read the beginning of the thread! :rolleyes2:

So who's the geek, really??!!!
 
Just an FYI: Did anyone notice that yesterday this group had its highest online count around 11ish of 81 viewers. Also note that it was a serious increase from January's highest count of 49. Good going for the group! I think EVERYONE:yes: should know about Shelties and the wonderful breed they are!

Excuse my geekie-ness!
My background is in inventory control. I am weird and notice stuff like that!

Just Jan. (Ron is not weird or geeky at all, so don't project this him!:rolleyes2:)

I'm a merchandise analyst for the largest arts & crafts chain. We even fly the maple flag alongside the American flag outside our home office since we have stores in the great white North. :lol:
 
I'm a merchandise analyst for the largest arts & crafts chain. We even fly the maple flag alongside the American flag outside our home office since we have stores in the great white North. :lol:

Yes, we Canadians are always suckers when it comes to stores that wave our flag when we are out of country! It's like a welcome mat to us! "Come on in! We understand you! (e.g. we know you don't live in igloos - at least, not in summertime!) :rolleyes2:
 
You are too funny! The forum has really been growing! Now, if we could just get the lurkers to join in the conversations - OMG, do you know how much more I would have to read everyday!! Just kidding! We are glad that you noticed!! :biggrin2:

Don't know if I can handle more threads - we need more people on this side of the world to post. When I get up in the morning you have all been so busy and it takes me ages to get through all the posts - I often dont start working now until midday because I am reading and posting. Then after lunch I get withdrawals because you all go to bed and no one is posting and its awful.
 
Hmm.
I just don't see how a girl from Canada with ONLY TWO shelties can have the most posts.

Here in the south we have a saying....silence is golden and duct tape is silver.

[evil grin]

Barb....Barb I have PUPPIES.......pretttttttttttttttttty puppies
 
Time to post

With only 2 dogs trailing after you, you would have more time than you with 8, Janet. Look at me, I have tooooooo much time on my hands without any little guys trailing after me and look at how long my "Talking to Teddy" post got.

I am trying not to drive all of you (Ron included) nuts.
 
Back
Top