Jasper is coming home!

Michele, congratulations! Jasper is definitely a precious gem and it's wonderful that he'll be joining you, Brian, Trapp and the rest of your four-legged family.
 
OH MY GOSH..... How wonderful. I bet you won't sleep a wink till then. Will you take Trapp with you to pick up Jasper? I am so very excited for you, as I know how much you wanted this puppy.
 
Michele, congratulations! Jasper is definitely a precious gem and it's wonderful that he'll be joining you, Brian, Trapp and the rest of your four-legged family.

We're excited.Just tonite we were thinking ,gosh we were glad that nights now Trapp is pretty much sleeping with us.And in the morning,he often joins Earnhardt to crash in the living room.

He still wakes up at 5-5:30,goes to potty,then comes in and sleeps till 6:30-7am,then they eat breakfast.
We've been so lucky & grateful,as he has been awesome to house train.So his crate for the most part is not getting used that much only occasionally he will wander in and nap.

It will be a bit differant I'm sure getting settled in,but it will be so awesome to have him home.
 
OH MY GOSH..... How wonderful. I bet you won't sleep a wink till then. Will you take Trapp with you to pick up Jasper? I am so very excited for you, as I know how much you wanted this puppy.


We will travel to Janets next Sunday,and we will definately be leaving way earliar than the last time.As it was near midnight when we got home.

I would love to bring Trapp,but I have not asked permission yet. I did chat with Janet this evening for just a minute or so.I told her I would call her this weekend. She was just getting settled in from work,and they had not had dinner yet.

Thank you,we're excited. I just love my husband.It was totally unexpected that he wanted to take a closer look at Jasper..and then he said,well lets bring him home!
 
Congratulations Michele! Those cute little puppy faces gotcha didn't they? Maybe now that Trapp has a playmate Earnhardt will be able to get some rest. Then again they both might be bugging him. :eek2: Poor Earnhardt.
 
Everytime I sift thru the threads I see "Jesus is coming home".( i am a religious man.) Not until I take a closer look and it reads Jasper.

Congrats on Jasper.


LOL, I hope Jesus comes to get us soon, I am a Christian also. But Jasper will be worshipped almost the same right, hehehe!
 
:biggrin2:
YAYYYYYYYY
OMG how awesome is this news?!?
Since I couldn't have him *envious look* you're the next best thing!!! lol I get to see Jasper growing up through this forum, what a treat!!!
I just love his little personality, I bet ya he is more saucy than Trapp, LOL
Poor Earnhardt ;)
Anyhow, HUGE congratulations, awesome that your hubby caved, lol and we will demand pictures :)
 
Congratulations on Jesus's errr, I mean Jasper's :lol: coming home!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Trapp will love him, and so will Earnhardt
 
Back
Top