Lexi's getting spayed

The link didn't work for me! :(

I know what you mean about the 10 days....going through it with Indy myself. He seems to know his limitations (mostly - although I caught him jumping off the bed yesterday....eeeek!) mostly....its Bacca that's being a real pain in the butt, wanting to roughhouse.
 
The link didn't work for me! :(

I know what you mean about the 10 days....going through it with Indy myself. He seems to know his limitations (mostly - although I caught him jumping off the bed yesterday....eeeek!) mostly....its Bacca that's being a real pain in the butt, wanting to roughhouse.

I have it offline when I'm home--don't want you guys seeing what I'm up to! ;) I'll turn it back on when we leave this evening, and then again tomorrow when I'm at work.

And Lexi is trying to act like nothing is wrong! She jumped up onto the couch earlier when I tried to give her a little "space". Grr.
 
Tomorrow is going to be the final day of no playing. She's going stir-crazy!

Anyways, she's totally pathetic looking but has no idea that she had major invasive surgery (caught her jumping on the couch once).
 
Last edited:
Tomorrow is going to be the final day of no playing. She's going stir-crazy!

Anyways, she's totally pathetic looking but has no idea that she had major invasive surgery (caught her jumping on the couch once).

She sounds just like Bailey. Why you always copying me Ashley? Bailey has the same bed as Lexi. Same leash, same bed... :lol:

That bed is a little small for Bailey now, but she thinks her bigger and more expensive bed is a chew toy.
 
Back
Top