Miko: Always loved, never forgotten

What a beautiful tribute. I can barely type for all the tears. You have been in my thoughts for the last 24 hours knowing what you would be going through. Bless you for having been such a wonderful fur mom. If all fur parents were as you there would be no need for all the sheltie rescues. Hugs to you and Koji. Run free Miko.
 
My heart is heavy for you. I know you did the right thing for this wonderful dog and I too believe that he will be around the corner, waiting for him mom when she is ready to join him. A beautiful and heartfelt tribute to a beautiful soul. You are in my thoughts today.
 
Our hearts and thoughts go out to you now. This is so hard and we have all been through this tough time. We love them but they are never with us long enough. I believe we will be together again one day.
 
What a beautiful tribute -- but I should have known better than to read it at work as I have tears running down my cheeks. RIP Miko, and enjoy your stay at the Rainbow Bridge in a body that doesn't suffer any longer.

Hugs to you Cheryl. I'm sure you'll miss Miko horribly in the coming days, but you obviously made the right decision. :hugs
 
That was a beautiful tribute, truly beautiful to read although the tears are flowing.

You did everything possible for Miko and at the end, had the courage to make the desicion when his time came - no dog could ask for more than this.

Please know that I'm thinking of you and Koji at this difficult time :hugs
Run free at the Bridge sweet Miko x
 
Typing this through tears. I'll never forget meeting you, Miko and Koji at the Sheltie match a few years ago. Your love and devotion are exemplary. You will feel a whole gamut of emotions now, just go with it.

Peace be with you, as it is with Miko.
:hugs
 
Cheryl, I am so sad to read this. It certainly has been a journey of ups and downs with your boy always by your side and you by his. I picture him and Gypsy up there chatting about what great meals their Moms cooked for them and how much they were loved. I'll be praying for you and your sweet Miko.
 
I don't think there are any words of comfort that can lessen the heartbreak of losing a dearly beloved soulmate. May your sweet Miko rest in peace and may the good memories of your time together help you cope with his loss. I am so sorry...

Trini and my gang.
 
Back
Top