Miko: Always loved, never forgotten

Cheryl, I am so sorry for you loss. Your tribute to Miko is beautiful and touching, brought tears to my eyes. You were an amazing mom from day 1 until it was his time and it is clear that he knew it. You gave him a wonderful life, a life that every dog dreams about. And when it was his time, you were strong and selfless and like always did what was best for Miko. He couldn't ask for more than that.

No time with our furkids is long enough, but when you look back, 15 years is incredible. Just thinking about how much you changed and experienced in that 15 years is remarkable. And to think you were lucky enough to share all the good and bad with your special dog. Miko meant just as much to you as you did to him.

Take comfort in all the happy memories and wonderful life you were able to provide for him and I know he will forever be looking over you and Koji.

This. I'm having trouble forming sentences, but I'm crying with you, Cheryl. I know that doesn't ease the pain, but we all feel that our lives were touched by Miko though we never met.
 
Cheryl, I finally had a chance to look at the pictures. They add so much to Miko's life story. I absolutely love that final picture of Koji and Miko. It struck me as the inverse of an earlier picture, the one where Miko and Koji are carrying the toy when Koji was a puppy. Miko looked at Koji like the protective big brother. In that final picture, Koji was looking at Miko with a similar expression. Super touching.

:hugs
 
Cheryl, I am so sorry, RIP Meko, you were a well loved, wonderful dog.
That was a lovely, lovely tribute.

All the laughter and stories so many of us shared here on SN, I just feel we lost another one of ours.... I am sure he and Gypsy and Chandler and Diva are watching over us and are relaxing in the sun and in Diva's case running circles around stuff and playing ball!
 
Cheryl, thank you so much for sharing your story, along with pictures of Miko.
My eyes are filled with tears. I am so sorry you have to say goodbye.
 
Cheryl-
I first read your post this morning but couldn't hold back the tears enough to respond. Please know that we share the pain of you loss. Miko was so lucky to have you as his mom. Hugs to you and Koji.
Danielle
 
I am just reading this, Cheryl. So very sorry to read this post. But the words typed so beautifully, what a lovely tribute.
{{Hugs}}
 
Back
Top