Miko: Always loved, never forgotten

Cheryl, you know how I feel from all the conversations we've had on SF and through Hangouts. I really respect and admire the way you cared for Miko; the love for him was evident in everything you've said and done.

Cuddle up with Koji and morn for Miko. He'll always be with you, watching over you.

:cry::hugs
 
What a beautiful tribute - if only all dogs could be loved as well as Miko was! I do not cry easily, but that last photo of them together had me reaching for the kleenex. So sorry for your loss.
 
Oh Cheryl, I'm so sorry to hear about Miko. Tears are flowing for you.:cry: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get away long enough to read the updates on Miko's health thread. I've always known you would make the right decision, you were such a grate mom to him and your love and devotion to him has been inspirational to many. Hugs to you and Koji.:hugs

Run free sweet Miko, many happy days in the sun await you.
 
Such a beautiful tribute :sadsmile:. I am sharing some tears for you in this difficult moment. You were an amazing furmom to your sweet Miko and we all know he will be watching over you in is calm sweet way. :hugs
 
Dear St. Francis,

Miko has come to Rainbow Bridge to await Koji and Cheryl. I know you recognized him right away because we've all been asking you to keep a close watch over him. Miko faced the challenges of aging with gallantry and grace. Now we can just imagine how joyfully he sweeps through the grass and over the hills. Comfort his Mum and brother in their loss, please, and give them the help to smile through their grief. And please, let Mike know that it will seem but the twinkling of an eye before they are together once more.
In His Name we ask,
Amen :sadsmile:
 
Cheryl...I am so sorry to hear about Miko. Your wonderful tribute to him shows how much he was loved and how much he loved you. You and Miko will be in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Aw Cheryl, I am so so sorry to hear this. But you did what was best for Miko in the end and, I personally believe, they never really leave us but keep watch over us. You had a wonderful 15 years with a fabulous boy, he had a loving mum who appreciated him for who he was and did everything she could for him.

Your post was beautiful, telling his story. I'm choked with tears, as I know how hard this must be for you and of course Koji, who will miss his mate.

Thinking of you:hugs

:cry::hugs
it's good that the communicator was able to tell you that Miko was ok with everything
 
Cheryl, I am so sorry for you loss. Your tribute to Miko is beautiful and touching, brought tears to my eyes. You were an amazing mom from day 1 until it was his time and it is clear that he knew it. You gave him a wonderful life, a life that every dog dreams about. And when it was his time, you were strong and selfless and like always did what was best for Miko. He couldn't ask for more than that.

No time with our furkids is long enough, but when you look back, 15 years is incredible. Just thinking about how much you changed and experienced in that 15 years is remarkable. And to think you were lucky enough to share all the good and bad with your special dog. Miko meant just as much to you as you did to him.

Take comfort in all the happy memories and wonderful life you were able to provide for him and I know he will forever be looking over you and Koji.
 
Great tribute to a great sheltie, Miko. You were the best sheltie mom. Miko was a very lucky dog to have been loved and care for so well. What a beautiful send off you gave him......:hugs
 
Back
Top