Miko: Always loved, never forgotten

I am so sorry for your loss. Many hugs and prayers your way. You wrote a lovely tribute to a wonderful dog xxx
 
Cheryl I just sat down to the forums and scrolling and saw the title, my heart sank..I am sorry I didnt see this earlier
You did above and beyond for Miko, especially in the last few months. I know they were hard on both of you. Take comfort in knowing you did it all, no stone unturned and he was happy till the end. He was tired, he gave the good fight..rest well Miko until you meet your mom again..:hugs
 
I am so sorry for your loss! He was a beautiful Sheltie and your story is wonderful ...he was a good boy and you were a good mommy - and you loved each other very much! HUGS!!!
 
I am so very sorry, having lost my Maggie the same week I so understand how hard it is and we miss our kids so very much. They are such a big part of our lives and everyday. hugs.
 
Thanks for all the love and support everyone.

I received Miko's urn today and I picked up his ashes. Even though I know it's not him, I feel like he's home again.

Here's his last resting place (in body, but definitely not in spirit).

There was an option to add a poem to the back of the urn. This is what I chose.
 
Cheryl, as a newbie to this site I haven't had the honor of "knowing" your beloved Miko over time. But I do know all too well the pain of losing a dog who is so close to your heart and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Trini and my gang.
 
Back
Top