My Sweetie

I'm glad too am glad to hear that young man is going to be held accountable for what he's done. I hope you and your family can have a happy, peaceful Easter in spite of everything that's happened.
 
Happy Easter, Corinne, Rico, Buddy, Pepita and Rosa! Thinking of you with love this Blessed Easter Morn!!!:biggrin2:
 
Misty I am so glad to hear that Corina has some one there to help her through. I also think a garden would be a great idea, I have done that for my Katie and have her buried in the corner of one garden where she used to run to chase the ducks. Sending hugs to you.
 
Thank you Lord , Justice will be done !!

Just want everyone to know that a arrest warrant has been issued for animal cruelity. Happy Easter Sweetie! Now you can really rest in peace! My stepson will also begin a sentence for the 12 year old as of monday! He will be getting just what he deserves...when he goes in for that charge he will be hit with the one for my Sweetie!

Thanks for this fantastic update Corinna and now you can all know that Sweetie will get justice and all can RIP!! God Bless and protect you and your loved ones always !
 
Thank you for the update Corinna,justice will prevail. I admire you for all of your strength thru this ordeal.

I pray that you are doing well.Sweetie is looking down on you every day,and guiding you.
Hugs dear friend~
 
What a relief! It must at least be a comfort to know that he won't be able to hurt anyone else's pet.

I hope that you were able to have a great Easter Corrina!
 
Back
Top