New Years Trials

Videos from the weekend anyone? I only taped my friends run and they are on FB.

I haven't had a chance to pull mine off the camera yet. I had to teach an Agility 100 class on Monday and I went to my the class I'm taking yesterday.

Hopefully I'll be able to work on them tonight.
 
I haven't had a chance to pull mine off the camera yet. I had to teach an Agility 100 class on Monday and I went to my the class I'm taking yesterday.

Hopefully I'll be able to work on them tonight.

What is an Agility 100 class?Just the name?
 
We break down our basic agility classes into 4 classes: Agility 100 - 103.

Agility 100 is just what it sounds like; basic foundation class. We work things like the buja board, flat board, ladder, and cavaletti. We also introduce tunnels, chute, table, tire, jumps and basic push and pull flat work. Basic behavior skills are also included since we often have students with dogs who bearly have a sit, down or come command.

Agility 101 begins to work on contact obstacles and weave poles. More work on jumps the dogs full jump height (jump chutes, extension and collection jump techniques, etc.)

Agility 102 and 103 continue to build on these skills. Contacts are worked at full height. Handling skills are introduced and small sequences are run.
 
Well,I was in for a schocker today.The trial secretary e-mailed me my results from the NADAC trial and Sting won the Standard class.I should have stayed around to collect my ribbon but wanted to get out of there.I thought we NQed but did not.:biggrin2:
 
Well,I was in for a schocker today.The trial secretary e-mailed me my results from the NADAC trial and Sting won the Standard class.I should have stayed around to collect my ribbon but wanted to get out of there.I thought we NQed but did not.:biggrin2:
Congrats! Does this mean you're reconsidering your NADAC ban? :winkgrin:
 
No,I won't do antymore NADAC and the reason is no table, chute, seesaw.I want a venue that has all the equipment.

I have to admit...having started in NADAC, it seems normal to me to NOT have that equipment, but whenever I go back now (after doing how much AKC?), it seems strange. But I just enjoy the speed of it. But I love watching Koji do all the equipment correctly. :)
 
Well,I was in for a schocker today.The trial secretary e-mailed me my results from the NADAC trial and Sting won the Standard class.I should have stayed around to collect my ribbon but wanted to get out of there.I thought we NQed but did not.:biggrin2:

Congratulations! That is some awesome unexpected news.
 
Back
Top