NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

Bailey here. I can not wait to meet my love McKinley!!!

What is this water? I have never been in water??? I don't like getting my pretty little paws wet.
 
Ohhh Boopka, water is the best fun. You jump in and get wet clear up to the ears, don't like my ears to get wet, and then you get out and real fast you run up next to Jan and the SHAKE!!!!!!! It is hilarious.:lol:

The other thing you do, is you get Teddy (he will not be there but...well I will find someone to do this to)....ok you get Teddy standing really near the water with his head down drinking and then................you body slam him from the side and knock him in the water.:lol:

I tried the above trick on Jan when she was filling buckets for the garden and I did knock her in and I started to laugh, but ohh Bailey, what a face Jan had:uhoh: and she called me a bad dog and told me that I am NEVER to do that again.

She does laugh though when I shake water all over her and she always has cookies in her pocket.

MMM
 
This water sounds like fun! I do like shaking water all over mom when she hoses me down. I'll have to see how pretty my feet look on Saturday...I wouldn't want to get them dirty. :biggrin2:
 
Northeast Get Together

Dude maybe a bath wont be so bad.I am not sure we are allowed down on the beach part MMM becasue dumb old birds are nesting and there is humans patroling the place.God I so wanted to pee on that big rock down there and chase them dumb seagulls.If it wasn't so hot mom was going to bring some agility equipment but she wont work us in the heat besides we are here to PARTY. Well, I see you have your eyes set on Miss Bailey so I wont get in your way. Actually, I am in love with a big dumb blonde (she is a Golden) but boy is she hot. Her name is Delta Bark.She cant come as it is a sheltie party.Then there is Miss Shelly who I met awhile ago and boy she is hot to. Her mom Janice is anice lady she gave me cookies.:lol::biggrin2::wink2::o Does anyone have any preference on what kind of cookies my mom is bringing for us?
 
ok, so if all these dogs are having baths......i'm thinking i'm hanging around with them:yes: Then I can get hosed down, cooled off, and take a nap:sleepy:
 
Northeast Get Together

Hey MMM--I just got home from getting all buffed up. Even got me the poop chute cut. I have to admit I look handsome and so does my little bro.We may be able to sneak down on the beach for a few moments.Well I am off for my beauty rest. :biggrin2:
 
I know, I shouldn't junk up this thread since I won't be there...but I'm SO excited for you guys! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about it.

Wish I could be there! I keep meaning to visit family in Brooklyn...but I'm not sure they could fit 2 extra people plus 2 dogs in their tiny apartment! :biggrin2:
 
Ashley you are not junking up this thread. You are welcome in the thread and at the picnic.

We are looking forward to it and then posting pictures.

BTW, does anyone have the capability of cellular internet for the day of the picnic? We could post throughout the day.
 
Ashley, if you ever come to Brooklyn, I'd be happy to pick you up. I actually have to drive through Brooklyn to get to CT.

Jan, I can bring my laptop, but the only way I can get internet is if someone nearby has a wifi router that isn't password protected. Do you know how close residential homes are to the park?
 
Back
Top