NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

As far as posting pictures during the meet up...it'll be difficult. Plus, we'll be busy BBQing, chatting and keeping eye on the doggies :wink2: I will take a ton of pictures and video and post them up when I get home and settle in. We will need to create a new thread in the "off course" section for the post meet up stories, pictures, etc.

Boo! I was hoping for a minute-by-minute blog of the whole event! :lol:
 
Barb, Ashley,

Leave tonight, I have a very nice guest room you can stay in and come join in the fun!

If you get here early enough, you can join in on bath time fun and games.
 
I've not been tracking this thread...mostly because I'm jealous that you are actually pulling it off!

Have a fantastic time! We'll be living vicariously through you!

Thanks Barb! I wish we all didn't live so far away. How great would it be to have one big meet up with everyone?

Boo! I was hoping for a minute-by-minute blog of the whole event! :lol:

We will be broadcasting live via satellite on SheltieNationTV channel 147 :lol:
 
Sitting here licking the beaters from the cookies....

.......I am trying to think if we have forgotten anything.

I think we have got it covered.

I need to get MMM's tags on his collar changed over to his larger collar. But that is all I have left to do.
 
Sshhhhhh.........

..........don't tell her, but she hasn't given me a bath yet.

She brushed me out good this morning and trimmed a bit, but I have not seen the shampoo come out yet.

I think she has forgotten!

MMM
 
lol
another fun get together.. *sigh*
JEALOUS
you guys all get to see each other and Boobka will steal the show.. oh wait.. maybe triple M... or maybe his brother Noah? who will it be??
haha
staying tuned!
 
:o:o

Boopka has stolen my heart, so she can steal the show, and if brother Noah tries to steal her from me, I am going to pounce on him and slobber up his pretty boy ears so bad..........:uhoh:


:lol:
 
:o:o

Boopka has stolen my heart, so she can steal the show, and if brother Noah tries to steal her from me, I am going to pounce on him and slobber up his pretty boy ears so bad..........:uhoh:


:lol:

rotfl
see if his mom needs to take the crimps out of his pretty boy fuzzy ears after that attack! LOL
 
Back
Top