rotfl
see if his mom needs to take the crimps out of his pretty boy fuzzy ears after that attack! LOL
"Needs to" and "can" are two different things.
I play with Teddy the Terror and I AM THE BIG DOG!
Noah is a pretty boy!

MMM
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
rotfl
see if his mom needs to take the crimps out of his pretty boy fuzzy ears after that attack! LOL

"Needs to" and "can" are two different things.
I play with Teddy the Terror and I AM THE BIG DOG!
Noah is a pretty boy!
MMM
Oh I know he is pretty boy .. I think you're going to give him crimpy ears..
he obviously has it coming, looking at Boopka like that!


Barb, Ashley,
Leave tonight, I have a very nice guest room you can stay in and come join in the fun!
If you get here early enough, you can join in on bath time fun and games.
I'm bringing corn on the cob to grill. Never made it that way before either![]()

My mom never does a small scale meal of any kind....hence my chubbiness