NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

The park does require dogs be leashed, but I am planning to bring 4 sections (64 feet 20 foot circle) of Xpen.
I will also bring soda, juice, water and a cooler of ice.
I'll try to get there early (11:30 - 12:00) and claim a shady spot. the best picnic areas are near the parking lot so if I'm successful you won't have any trouble finding us.
If any of you are kite flyers, Harkness is one of the best places to fly.
If anyone needs directions let me know and I'll get you lost.:lol:
I know I'm listed as "Allendj" but the name is Doug. I guess I used the allendj because it's a hold over from business.
Harkness is a beautiful spot on Long Island Sound with lots of room to walk the dogs.

Sounds great Doug! We are looking forward.
 
Northeast Get Together

I am 99 percent sure I can make it. I also invited my friend Maggie and her husband Jack and her 3 shelties.AJ, Hope, Raven
 
ATTENDEES
1. Sharon - maybe
2. RonAndJan - confirmed
3. Take4Roll10 - confirmed
4. Herd4fun -
5. Lightplum - confirmed
6. Allendj - confirmed
7. Jan244 -
8. Janice -
9. DPSheltie -
10. Abby's Dad - confirmed

What we need...
1. Hot dogs & buns - TAKE4ROLL10
2. Hamburgers & buns -
3. Condiments - TAKE4ROLL10
4. Plates/cups/napkins - TAKE4ROLL10
5. Drinks (sodas, water, watever) - ALLENDJ
6. A cooler & Ice - RONANDJAN, ALLENDJ
7. Chips/snacks - RONANDJAN
8. Aluminum foil -
9. Coal (ready to light) & Lighter -
10. Potato Salad - RONANDJAN

So we still need hamburgers & buns, cheese?, aluminium foil, ready to light coal and a lighter.

Janice, Jan244, dpsheltie and herd4fun, are you still interested in attending?
 
NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have finally finalized a date!

Date: Saturday, June 26th
Time: 12:30pm
Location: Harkness Park: Waterford, CT
http://www.stateparks.com/harkness_memorial.html

Attendees:
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5. Janice
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I know there's a lot more people from CT, NY, NJ, MA! Copy, paste and add your name to the list.

PM me or Sharon if you have any questions or concerns.

Sharon will be bringing some agility equipment for the doggies. If you have an x-pen please bring one. We''d like to put a few together and create an enclosed area for the dogs to run around.

We will be BBQing. Once we get more definite people, we'll decide who is going to bring what.

Star crossed lovers MMM and Bailey will finally meet!

This is going to be so much fun!
 
NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have finally finalized a date!

Date: Saturday, June 26th
Time: 12:30pm
Location: Harkness Park: Waterford, CT
http://www.stateparks.com/harkness_memorial.html

Attendees:
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5. Janice
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I know there's a lot more people from CT, NY, NJ, MA! Copy, paste and add your name to the list.

PM me or Sharon if you have any questions or concerns.

Sharon will be bringing some agility equipment for the doggies. If you have an x-pen please bring one. We''d like to put a few together and create an enclosed area for the dogs to run around.

We will be BBQing. Once we get more definite people, we'll decide who is going to bring what.

Star crossed lovers MMM and Bailey will finally meet!

This is going to be so much fun!

HUH?! IM confused?:uhoh:
 
Back
Top