NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

But MMM Bailey is just soooo cute...I cant hardly contain myself :smile2: But i'll let you have your time with her! And yes I cant wait to see you to dig holes together...Imagine how deep of a hole we can get!!!:biggrin2:
 
It looks like the whole family can make it, Me, my wife, Maxine and Flora.
Sharon I'll see you at the dog park. Maybe we can talk Kathy and Chelsea to come too.
Doug
 
Northeast Get Together

That is great Doug now come on and introduce yourself to the forum and tell everyone about your gang. Maxine and Flora so cute.
 
Attendees:
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5. Lightplum
6. allendj


Looking good so far! I know there's more people out there...come out, come out wherever you are....
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5. Lightplum
6. allendj
7. Jan244 - Most Likely
8. Janice
Randi & Bailey "Madam Basil On The Rocks" CGC

Northeast Sheltie Meet Up:
6/26/10 Harkness Park: Waterford, CT [PM me for more info]
 
Back
Top