Now the interminable wait ....

I'd jump at the chance to go with you but I live too far away and in another country to boot. How exciting to have a fixed date now. Have you got the hours, minutes and seconds counted yet?
 
I'd jump at the chance to go with you but I live too far away and in another country to boot. How exciting to have a fixed date now. Have you got the hours, minutes and seconds counted yet?

Sounds like what I was guilty of those last couple of days waiting to bring Baker home! I totally understand the excitement!
 
Today is the day!!! I finally get to pick up our little princess!!!

I'm still on mountain time so up well before 6:00!!

Oh well. It's going to be a crazy day for sure, but I'm starting to wake up.

IT'S PUPPY PICK UP DAY!!!!
 
Judy I am beyond thrilled!

Brad -- I didn't know you were possibly expecting! Congrat's.

There may be still one or two members out there who haven't gotten puppies this year. There's still time to join the class of 2014!
 
There is a puppy that I wish I could've gotten... because he's Missy's nephew... but it's just not the right time. :no: Plus I'm still mentally recovering from Missy as a puppy.. boy she was a terror.
 
Today is the day!!! I finally get to pick up our little princess!!!

I'm still on mountain time so up well before 6:00!!

Oh well. It's going to be a crazy day for sure, but I'm starting to wake up.

IT'S PUPPY PICK UP DAY!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventure, and don't forget pictures!!!
 
Back
Top