Now the interminable wait ....

Okay, that was just my cold feet talkin'.... just heard that the temperament eval went great and the tester loved her! Yay!

From big hunky boy to shrimpy little girl. I can do this. :D I've loved her little self from the first look and just a wee nervous...

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! (well actually 10 days!)
Oh Boy, let's do this!!!!
 
It's OK -- I was drawn to Cubby from the instant I saw his picture. The day I went to meet him and confirm I cried all day long. Was the the right one? Would become my road warrior? What if he wasn't healthy? What if he hated me? What if Shay and Melli hated him? What if, what if, what if. . . .

I was drawn to him and he to me and it's been delightful ever since (except for the land shark bit, the peeing on the floor, and getting up in the middle of the night, of course).
 
Okay, that was just my cold feet talkin'.... just heard that the temperament eval went great and the tester loved her! Yay!

From big hunky boy to shrimpy little girl. I can do this. :D I've loved her little self from the first look and just a wee nervous...

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! (well actually 10 days!)
Oh Boy, let's do this!!!!

At least you got to meet her. I'm going to pick up a puppy on Wednesday, and I only have a picture of her at 5 weeks. I emailed the breeder and asked for a new picture, but so far no response. This is very frustrating.
 
Judy, I know how hard it is! Yesterday I was going to bust if I didn't hear anything. The bright side is that breeder is busy with puppies giving them attention and not sitting around on the email all day!

Fingers crossed you get a new pic, but in just a few more sleeps she will be in your arms!
 
I have been on both sides of this one . . .

I put a deposit on Cubby at 4 weeks. I met him at 6 weeks with the option to choose any available pup. The minute I held Cubby it felt like I had held him forever. I only glanced at the others in the box while holding MY puppy.

All of my other dogs, I chose them from 1-2 pictures and a bio. I arrived, I met, I loaded the dog, I drove (30 min, 2 hours, 2 hours, 5 hours, 5 hours).

They ALL turned out just as wonderful and bonded and meant to be.

You both have slightly different tails, I mean tales, but both those little blue girls are going to be wonderful! I can't wait!
 
I emailed with my breeder yesterday and it looks like I won't see her until I see her on Wednesday. He is recovering from surgery and is not up to do any pictures. Oh well. I'm on countdown now with 4 more days until puppy pick up day. It's getting real now. I'm, no we're going to have a baby to raise in just a few days!!!

Yikes!!! How is my current dog going to be? How will she sleep? The new baby that is. She has been sleeping in a pen with her siblings, how is she going to do with being by herself in a crate? I'm pretty sure that Milo will sleep right next to her so she won't feel totally alone.
How will my Grand daughter cope with a new puppy? Will we ever sleep through the night again?

And then the big one. Were we out of our minds getting a puppy at this stage of our lives???
 
Back
Top