On the waiting list...

Awww, great news all around! A wedding and an upcoming puppy...what more could anyone ask for? Congratulations!!!!!! :smile2:

You could always try spelling "p-u-p-p-y" when Honey is within hearing distance so you don't get the death stare...but I have found that Shelties learn to id spelled words way too fast!

Trini
Right!! As soon as he told me he got the job, I told him you get a pupppppy lol And everyone was like "omg mel is so happy" and I was singing I'm getting a pupppppppppppppppppy

Oh, and Honey sure does know how to spell puppy sadly. She's already met Blitzen (parent's yorkie), Donner, and Ruutu all in puppy stages. She's a pro. She also knows how to tell pups to leave her alone... she's a grump :biggrin2:
 
I have a feeling we'll be there since WCOTC is my dog club I grew up with (my parents are founders) I just don't know if I'll be showing... I'll probably be convinced into it though.

I didn't know your parents are founders of WCOTC. I've met your folks once or twice at B&D; can't remember if it was CPE or Teacup. I try to make two of the three WCOTC trials each year. The February one is always on Daytona 500 weekend so I'm out of town visiting friends then.

You'll have to let me know if you're going to be there.

Hopefully it'll be bigger, dodging polls was never a good idea for me.

LOL! Dogding poles is what I do best. We have two of them in our facility. Running around the poles is easy. Course designing around them... now THAT is an entirely different story.
 
Congratulations on all three fun things happening. Funny thing about those stars aligning it does happen for a reason.
 
Congratulations on all the wonderful events taking place in your life. As for spelling puppy in front of the older Shelties, yes, they can spell, at least that world. Try a new one, like "n-e-w k-I-d" and use a very flat monotone voice, nothing sing-sing that drawls attention, poor Honey, but this too shall pass! Keep us posted, will keep fingers crossed that you get the big blue boy you want.
 
I didn't know your parents are founders of WCOTC. I've met your folks once or twice at B&D; can't remember if it was CPE or Teacup. I try to make two of the three WCOTC trials each year. The February one is always on Daytona 500 weekend so I'm out of town visiting friends then.

You'll have to let me know if you're going to be there.

LOL! Dogding poles is what I do best. We have two of them in our facility. Running around the poles is easy. Course designing around them... now THAT is an entirely different story.


Ya my oldest brother actually took his first steps at the first meeting lol. They do tea cup with you with Donner and Blitzen. I will definitely let you know if I plan on coming! Countryside has like 15 poles lol they always put a jump or tunnel around it.
 
Congratulations on all the wonderful events taking place in your life. As for spelling puppy in front of the older Shelties, yes, they can spell, at least that world. Try a new one, like "n-e-w k-I-d" and use a very flat monotone voice, nothing sing-sing that drawls attention, poor Honey, but this too shall pass! Keep us posted, will keep fingers crossed that you get the big blue boy you want.
Thank you! I never thought of using new kid. Maybe that'll be my new route. She sure does know how to stare me down :lol:
 
Back
Top