On the waiting list...

So we may be jumping the gun, but if we get our wish, his name will be Finnegan :biggrin2: :o

Love that name.. especially because you could call him Finn for short!

I already have names picked out and I don't have plans to get a puppy any time soon. :biggrin2:
 
soooooo last night I get a text message of an ultrasound!!! There's definitely some babies in there :biggrin2:! It looks like they'll be due around Oct. 4th. I'll get to see mommy, daddy, sisters and a brother this weekend at an Agility show. Last show for momma til babies come though! Not sure on how many yet, but to me it looks like at least 4, so we'll see :fl
 
Also, if they're born on time, that means we'd be taking our little one home weekend of thanksgiving! He's definitely going to be a snow dog on me though, where we now live is right in the snow belt... it starts here in October!
 
A blue puppy is definetly someone to be thankful for! So excited with and for you! I am smitten, feel 10 years younger, and puppy breath has just cast its spell on me. :)
 
Melbell- we're practically neighbors! I'm curious because I might have a touch if the puppy fever--- where is the breeder you are going with?
 
Back
Top