On the waiting list...

So I spoke to my breeder this past weekend (at my brother's wedding :lol:) and it looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer. The dam has yet to come into heat (was due in June) so as of right now, it looks like maybe a Christmas puppy for my husband or even a new years puppy. But, that's okay... it will give us time to settle and look for a job for me and houses. Until then, I think we might put Honey in Tea cup Agility (preferred) so he can practice agility with her and she can then jump 8". And I will be dreaming lots about puppies :sleepy:. We have an idea for names already, but none have stick yet other than Tuomo and Jarrko which are the brothers Ruutu came from (it's their last name, but he's actually named after Jarrko) I thought it would be cool though if since they are going to be legit brothers to name the puppy his brother's name :lol:. We'll see on that...
 
It's hard, but the wait will be so worth it. I have been waiting for a bi blue or blue Merle front my breeder since last year and I'm finally getting my little girl in 3 weeks.
 
I didn't know about bi blues and blue merles until a friend started posting pictures of her bi blue on FB. Then I was hooked. All Shelties are beautiful dogs. I love the AOAC color dogs though. I just think they are very striking.
 
haha I hear you all on coloring... my family only ever had sables all my life, now I own a tri and my mom owns a bi blue. My mom used to call bi blues and blue merles throw up dogs :eek2:. I used to defend them and always wanted a blue merle. I gave my mom so much heck for getting a bi blue. Then I wanted a tri versus the blue merle boys left and my mom begged me to get a blue merle. :lol:
 
Big blue boys! fingers crossed for the puppy to be dog of your dreams! :)
Thanks!! :fl:fl crossing my fingers. We'd take a female too though. Just really want a blue merle. At least the momma dog is finally in heat :biggrin2: looks like they'll be born around October and me bringing him/her home beginning of December. Can't beat a puppy for Christmas time.
 
Back
Top