On the waiting list...

there's officially 6-7 puppies in the litter. She had 7 last time. :fl Either way, husband and I decided we're definitely getting a puppy, whether it's girl or boy or big or not... but... still hopeful for a big blue boy. They're due Oct. 4th :D
 
The universe will bring you precisely the soul you need . . . in hopefully the body you want . . .

Can't wait to hear what arrives!
 
Puppies were born this morning/afternoon. So far there are six, there may be a 7th. 1st born was a 12 oz blue male. There's 2 females one blue, one tri (same as last litter) and 4 males, two tri two blue. Can't wait to watch them grow over the next weeks :biggrin2:
 
Hope you get him!

He's mine :) the breeder is going for a female and I'm first on her list after her. I can't wait to see them at 3 weeks :biggrin2: my husband and I basically agreed on the big one, so as long as we like his personally over the other blue male it's who we'll go with. We also decided on Oshie for the name. For non hockey fans, TJ Oshie is a part of st. Lewis blues and was on USA Hockey team in Russia and was the reason we beat Russia. Ruutu is also named after hockey player who was my fav Pittsburgh penguins player, Jarkko Ruutu. Ruutu and Oshie (dogs) are full brothers just different litters. Now to think of registered names :biggrin2: and sit been and enjoy the next 8 weeks. The nice thing is we'll be seeing the litter at 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks. I love my friends being my breeders :biggrin2: I can't wait for puppy breathe!
 
So exciting! Congrats on the birth of a healthy litter, and your dream boy will be busy growing for you! :smile2:
 
Back
Top