On the waiting list...

YAY! Glad you are expecting. I think Watson's Mom should get a sibling! That would be fun!

Yes, me, populate the world with puppies!
 
YAY! Glad you are expecting. I think Watson's Mom should get a sibling! That would be fun!

Yes, me, populate the world with puppies!
hehehehe Everyone needs a puppy! I keep telling myself this puppy is for the husband, but in reality, it's for me and Ruutu. Ruu loves romping with my parent's bi blue who is the same age as him. For my husband though, this will be his first dog to train for Agility :biggrin2:
 
A blue puppy is definetly someone to be thankful for! So excited with and for you! I am smitten, feel 10 years younger, and puppy breath has just cast its spell on me. :)
I don't think I'll feel 10 years younger, don't feel like redoing high school :o. But, puppies do make Honey act younger. She's seriously became more feistier when we got Ruutu. Always wants to play and run. It's nice to see my gal act young again :biggrin2: I can never pass up puppy breath though. I'm just so excited that we're not 8 hrs away this time so we can go see the litter a couple times versus picking puppies based on videos on facebook and when they were 3 weeks old.
 
Everyone is getting a puppy! Good luck Mel!
And Watson needs a little bro! So many little ones this year.
 
So we found out recently that there is at least 3-4 puppies!!! We're down to three weeks of waiting to see what she produces this litter :biggrin2: Fingers still crossed for a big blue boy for us :fl
 
Back
Top