Petland

You can always order things online; or find a pet supply store near you.

I spent $80.89 on a 29.7 lb. bag of Orijen dog food (Cherry Brook - that amount also includes regualr plain jane shipping). If I didn't live at home with my parents there would be no way I would be able to afford that.

I get what you're saying. I really do. What those people do to those animals is wrong. However, there are times when you just can't wait for something to arrive in the mail. An exmaple? Dog vitamins.

Yes. Dog vitamins.

I ordered Smudge the Vibrant Pets online (good stuff by the way - http://www.vibrantpets.net). While I was waiting for it to come in I had to give Smudge something to help boost his immune system. I order way more online than I do in a store. This is not limited to pet supplies, either. The mail woman sometimes comes into work and comments that it was funny that I didn't receive a package on a certain day. :uhoh: She knows my buying habbits.

You do what you can do.
 
I spent $80.89 on a 29.7 lb. bag of Orijen dog food (Cherry Brook - that amount also includes regualr plain jane shipping). If I didn't live at home with my parents there would be no way I would be able to afford that.


Wow....is Cherrybrook that big that you order from them? I live very close to Cherrybrook. I wasn't aware that their catalog orders were that huge. It is a fun store to shop in.
 
Yeah, if PETA did the detecteive work, I would not be able to believe it. They are so far out in their thinking that it is difficult for most people to get their conclusions.
 
I haven't been to a Petland forever. They had an ad in the paper, 50 different breeds, 100 dogs for sale. There was a Petland right there next to the store I was going in. The cages were full, NO SHELTIES, I would have barfed on their floor right then.

Same here!

A few months ago I saw a sign in front of the fish supply store announcing that they had puppies for sale. It made me heartsick, but I decided it was best not to investigate. It's a tragedy for the dogs. Even if they find good homes there's no telling what chronic health problem(s) will crop up years down the road.
 
I admit it, I went into Pet's Paradise yesterday (they sell dogs and cats) to see if they had some electrolyte mix. I was at my Credit Union which is next door so I it was a convenience (rather than driving to the stock feed store). And they had run out of elecrolyte mix because they used it all for the puppies in store. That's truly sad, I didnt ask if it was because the pups were sick or if they were overheating in the glass cages under lights.
 
Back
Top