PonyForever
Forums Enthusiast
LOL, but I can't move to Alabama! Our agility trainers are HERE!!!!!!
They can come too!
UGH. I can't move there! I already asked my husband for a pack of Shelties and a jeep.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL, but I can't move to Alabama! Our agility trainers are HERE!!!!!!
Small puppies with wide blazes do get a bit smaller as their heads grow, but they don't go away. The only ones that disappear are very narrow blazes, and even they don't go entirely. Sprite had a narrow blaze as a puppy and now there's hardly any sign of it left. (See pics: 8 weeks, 13 weeks, and 12 months) Which is fine with me because I love the plain faces. And I have five with blazes!
DON'T GIVE THEM ANY CRAZY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They can come too!
UGH. I can't move there! I already asked my husband for a pack of Shelties and a jeep.![]()

Oh they are so adorable! It looks like there is at least one with a strong blaze. But they are all SOOO Cute!
They are three weeks old now? That means 2 weeks for you to buy every puppy toy in sight to make sure Kupo will be properly spoiled. I bought Cooper's collar when he was a week old. Then we lost it. It's a year later, and still haven't found it. LOL!