Sheltie Nationals- Kissimmee

Great pictures!!! The dogs looked great and like they were having so much fun!

I had to laugh while looking at the pictures though. I flipped past the end of Dixie's pictures and did a double take. My mind instantly went "That's Kaleb!" who is one of my club's Sheltie's! (Mind you, his handler wasn't in the picture; I just recognized the dog out of all the other blue merles there.)

When I went through the Standard pictures and Kaleb again followed Dixie, it confirmed it for me since his handler was in the picture.

One of these years I will HAVE TO get to Nationals. I may try again when it goes back to St. Louis, provided Agility ISN'T on a Friday. At least when I go I can do 2 events with Edan - Agility and Rally.
 
One of these years I will HAVE TO get to Nationals. I may try again when it goes back to St. Louis, provided Agility ISN'T on a Friday. At least when I go I can do 2 events with Edan - Agility and Rally.


2015 I just heard is going to be in VA!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! thats an easy drive for me!!!!! around 12hrs...woohoo!! :) and hopefully my niece will still want to be handling dogs so she can attend too.
 
2015??? AWESOME! I've been hoping they'd go to Virginia. We can make a nice vacation out of Virgina plus we have family in the Richmond area (BIL).
 
Back
Top