Sheltie Nationals- Kissimmee

I'm hoping it's something like Virginia Beach; they've been to VA Beach in the past, right? Either way, we can make a nice vacation out of a trip to Virginia regardless of where it is. If there isn't a beach, I can probably find a Civil War battlefield somewhere nearby given you pretty much throw a stone and hit one in Virginia.
 
no not at VA beach but Fredericksburg VA!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: Superclose drive!!!!!!!I can do it in about 9 hrs!!! Woohoo!

Whoo hoo! Shelties AND a major Civil War site! (One of my other passions in early American history; pretty much up through the end of the Civil War.)
 
You all will have such a good time. You will have a great turnout up there. Florida is the end of the world.

I got to meet Denice on Saturday and she really had a great week up there and learned alot. She is super nice.
 
You all will have such a good time. You will have a great turnout up there. Florida is the end of the world.

I got to meet Denice on Saturday and she really had a great week up there and learned alot. She is super nice.

why thanks Susan- you and your husband were pretty nice yourselves:yes:
I did have a great time and can't wait for St. Louis- Oregon is just a little too far:winkgrin:
I'm working on a wrap-up post and of course, pix.........
 
Can't wait, I've never been to VA! Heard it is for lovers... :) Justus puppy will be 4 years old and ready for ... everything, except conformation ... I hope!
 
Back
Top