BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Is this a random group of Shelties that banded together? I'm a little confused. Blonde moment! If so, then I'm more than amazed! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Is this a random group of Shelties that banded together? I'm a little confused. Blonde moment! If so, then I'm more than amazed!![]()
Thanks for the clarification....they did seem to be all of the same type. But obviously bonded together and running loose.
Poor babies! My heart goes out to all the pets stranded by this tragedy...and of course to all the people too. It just does not seem to end.

I just saw a post on FB. It was first said there were 19 and there were actually 29 and thank God all are safe.
