Piper's mom
Moderator
What a lovely snow scene…save it…people will be telling their great grandchildren years from now about that snow!yesterday afternoon
View attachment 20663
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What a lovely snow scene…save it…people will be telling their great grandchildren years from now about that snow!yesterday afternoon
View attachment 20663
But your ground temp is high.I own shovels- just not snow shovels.....
the shelties did make paths and yesterday, we had significant melting- more than I thought we would since it only made it to the mid30's
Destin had to do a lot of hopping- being a smaller sheltie that snow was halfway to his shoulders. you could tell that he wanted to go but there was stuff touching his areas........
we're not supposed to get back to the 60s until Sunday
Do you even own a shovel? I was thinking for a smaller dog (like Piper’s size) I’d probably shovel a path but then I thought I bet you don’t own a snow shovel! Of course you could just create a path yourself by walking through it first lol. Of course my dogs would likely just make their own…they do often hop when the snow is too deep for them!
it is since this is the first real cold we've had......But your ground temp is high.
I have lots of pix and videos from this "generational" event is what it's being called.What a lovely snow scene…save it…people will be telling their great grandchildren years from now about that snow!
Our bridges were essentially closed for that reason- we have a lot of road areas that are elevated.......I used to live in Texas near Dallas and it was the bridges -- people would speed like mad on road into and out of Dallas and never realized that the bridges and overpasses were black ice- the cars piled up in the medians throughout the day-- some people never caught on...our pups don't like ice either but snow is a new game in town.
Same here….most bridges here have signs saying bridges can be icier than roadways. I tend to slow down as I approach a bridge…years ago I was going over a bridge and on the downward portion I just tapped the brakes to slow down and I did a 180. Amazing that I didn’t hit anything but ended up pointed in the opposite direction although still in my laneI used to live in Texas near Dallas and it was the bridges -- people would speed like mad on road into and out of Dallas and never realized that the bridges and overpasses were black ice- the cars piled up in the medians throughout the day-- some people never caught on...our pups don't like ice either but snow is a new game in town.