Trick Challenge #2 Jumping for Joy

I think I am going to cheat on this one and make Ellie jump through a Hoola Hoop. I have a hard time crouching or sitting cross-legged or anything on the floor. Ellie is also SO BIG, I don't know if I can make a "ring arm" big enough for her to get through. Add to that that Ellie is VERY ungraceful! I can see some head bumping or arm breaking (mine, not hers) happening.

I may not be eligible for the prize, but if I can get her to jump through the hoop, I think that will be fun!

We will be filming Ellie's marching this weekend. We need to find the appropriate march music.

I was thinking the same thing. My arms are aweful long but they don't seem big enough sitting on the ground. I also have a bad rotator cuff in my left arm so holding both arms out for a long time is difficult. It is a little better now as I am standing up and can angle my arms down but I have this fear that Justice is going to hit me in the face while I am leaning over. I shudder about teaching this to Birch, he is a moose compared to Justice. :lol:

Justice is up to jumping though my arms away from the wall with me standing up and I am about to start raising the height. Nirch is about to start as his mind seems to be rebooting now.:smile2:
 
Trick Challenge

Picked up the Fluggle Slip Lead today!!It is gray and black.Will look great on any colored sheltie.May the best dog win!!:smile2:
 
Looks like a great prize and lotso contestants !! We are really liking this trick and Sally is hopefully going to march up to my arms and jump through by the end of the month. And maybe by then I will finally video all this , set it to music and figure out how to post it.:confused2:
 
I think I am going to cheat on this one and make Ellie jump through a Hoola Hoop. I have a hard time crouching or sitting cross-legged or anything on the floor. Ellie is also SO BIG, I don't know if I can make a "ring arm" big enough for her to get through. Add to that that Ellie is VERY ungraceful! I can see some head bumping or arm breaking (mine, not hers) happening.

I may not be eligible for the prize, but if I can get her to jump through the hoop, I think that will be fun!

We will be filming Ellie's marching this weekend. We need to find the appropriate march music.

I was thinking the same thing. My arms are aweful long but they don't seem big enough sitting on the ground. I also have a bad rotator cuff in my left arm so holding both arms out for a long time is difficult. It is a little better now as I am standing up and can angle my arms down but I have this fear that Justice is going to hit me in the face while I am leaning over. I shudder about teaching this to Birch, he is a moose compared to Justice. :lol:

Justice is up to jumping though my arms away from the wall with me standing up and I am about to start raising the height. Nirch is about to start as his mind seems to be rebooting now.:smile2:

Dixie has jumped over my arm a few times- neither dog really sees the arm as something to jump over/through. I highly doubt that Cran will fit through a circle of my arms so might need a hula hoop too........ we'll see how things go
 
Sally and I were practicing tonight and so I thought I would raise my arm up a little higher and Sally managed to jump right into my nose- saw stars for a minute, bled a little bit...this is how dedicated we are to perfection !! So after i regained consciousness we tried it again and you can believe my back was straight and my head was held high and out of the way of the "Great Flying Sheltie". She even jumped through my arms in a ring, but it ain't really pretty-yet.
 
Back
Top