I book marked this site, lots of great info. Thanks!!!
Hopefully Trapp is better ASAP, poor little guy.
Justicemom, the spelling on this is not going to be great. What do you know about EQUAXUFIN (spelling??) Someone stated a long time ago its in a couple of bags of popular foods. I never stated those dog foods, never could find the info on this that it is true. Why cause havoc if I can't find the info this person stated to me.
Sable,
If you need to ever place an order please use my site and contact me as I can make sure you get free samples of the antioxidant treats and get wholesale prices as well the company does not do that for you. www.trilogyonline.com/ginger I actually just started my 2 on this and 1st they love it and 2nd my Bella has skin issues where she scratches all the time. Only been on it a week and the scratching is starting to slow down.
Great to meet you
Ginger

Rachel reminded me that she fed life's abundance to her shelties before she changed to raw and that she stills feeds it to her Malamute and foster dog. She said it is similar in ingredients to the old Eagle Holistic(again name changed after a buyout