We are having food problems~


I book marked this site, lots of great info. Thanks!!!

Hopefully Trapp is better ASAP, poor little guy.

Justicemom, the spelling on this is not going to be great. What do you know about EQUAXUFIN (spelling??) Someone stated a long time ago its in a couple of bags of popular foods. I never stated those dog foods, never could find the info on this that it is true. Why cause havoc if I can't find the info this person stated to me.
 
I book marked this site, lots of great info. Thanks!!!

Hopefully Trapp is better ASAP, poor little guy.

Justicemom, the spelling on this is not going to be great. What do you know about EQUAXUFIN (spelling??) Someone stated a long time ago its in a couple of bags of popular foods. I never stated those dog foods, never could find the info on this that it is true. Why cause havoc if I can't find the info this person stated to me.

ethoxyquine. we had a discusion about here but I can't find the thread.
 
Last edited:
I was reading up in dog foods today and called down to the dog bakery and she carries this food Nutri source http://www.nutrisourcedogfood.com/nutrisource/
We had a very good conversation and she told me how so many of the companys have been sold and she mentioned Natural Balance, Blue and others and that the company's have to keep the same recipe for 6 months to a year before they change it. She said she would gladly give me some samples. Scary how these company's we have trusted are changeing for the cheaper way out.
 
Thank you,I'm gonna need some prayers that my boy is ok.I'm worried sick about his behavior at meal times.

Other than that,he acts normal in every aspect.Very playful,he has no signs of being ill whatsoever.
Jerros might be onto something. Sca used to be crazy for food but has tapered off. Part is I switched from puppy to big dog (and just got a bag of a different brand) the other is he wants to hang out with me. If I am in the kitchen near his bowl he is much more likely to get at it. Either way once he decides it is time the bowl disappears. Now treats.....:rolleyes2:

Could be his shift from puppy to adult....
 
Michele, you are so smart to have the vet check Trapp at this point. Whenever there are food problems and a switch doesn't work, I always worry about a medical issue. I'm so glad you're taking him. Then if you find out it's nothing you can concentrate on a food that will work.

I am 99 percent sure Chris used to feel Life's Abundance but you might check with her to get her review. I recall that she thought it was great stuff.

Good luck tomorrow with the vet. We'll be sending prayers that it's an easy cure.
 
Michele, you are so smart to have the vet check Trapp at this point. Whenever there are food problems and a switch doesn't work, I always worry about a medical issue. I'm so glad you're taking him. Then if you find out it's nothing you can concentrate on a food that will work.

I am 99 percent sure Chris used to feel Life's Abundance but you might check with her to get her review. I recall that she thought it was great stuff.

Good luck tomorrow with the vet. We'll be sending prayers that it's an easy cure.

Well that would be great if Chris saw this thread,and if she has tried Life's Abundance.

He ate this morning,a little hesitation,but ate.Altho I did mix in a teasp. of canned.
I'm at the point,that I would feel better to have him checked out as well.And like you & others have said,maybe he just has shifted gears some,since he is no longer a puppy.Maybe he will be one to look at feeding once a day,as Earnhardt is.We'll wait and see.

He is eating the Merricks,like I mentioned.Slow to eat,but he's eating.The 20# bag of Life's Abundance will probably be here tomorrow.So we'll see if he reacts in a positive way.

I know I miss the days he would nearly run me over to be fed,and spin circles!!
 
Jerros might be onto something. Sca used to be crazy for food but has tapered off. Part is I switched from puppy to big dog (and just got a bag of a different brand) the other is he wants to hang out with me. If I am in the kitchen near his bowl he is much more likely to get at it. Either way once he decides it is time the bowl disappears. Now treats.....:rolleyes2:

Could be his shift from puppy to adult....

Could very well be~:yes:
 
What is this food called?

@ Vicky I switched to the Life's Abundance, my Cocker Spaniel has had itching problems since she was young and I have tried everything form the vet. He scratching has been cut down in only a week of feeding. I am very hopeful. So much so after reading and seeing a lot of issues of companies putting stuff in the product that we have no idea of.

One thing that helped me make the decision is that there have never been any recalls on this product as it is checked out and tested before it is shipped and never any older than 6 weeks.

So if you want to check it out www.trilogyonline.com/ginger. If you have questions you can call me or if you want to try it give me a call as I will make sure they put you in for the wholesale price and get some free samples of the treats.

I hope that this helps. We have to keep our babies in the best health we can. I am hoping to see my Maddie who is our sheltie that is 19 months old and needs her undercoat to come in. I hope this helps it.

Ginger
 
Back
Top