We are having food problems~

Well..supper is over!

Trapp was very enthusiastic about his bowl tonite.He ate every morsal.so that is a good sign.He did'nt even hesitate eating with the other 2 in nearby areas.

All of them got a small portion of Life's Abundance tonite.So we will be on poop watches for the next 24-48 hours.We'll see how it goes.

But a definate good sign with Trapp as far as digging in.
 
Well..supper is over!

Trapp was very enthusiastic about his bowl tonite.He ate every morsal.so that is a good sign.He did'nt even hesitate eating with the other 2 in nearby areas.

All of them got a small portion of Life's Abundance tonite.So we will be on poop watches for the next 24-48 hours.We'll see how it goes.

But a definate good sign with Trapp as far as digging in.


Excellent news Michele, so happy for you all :yes:
 
Sable,

If you need to ever place an order please use my site and contact me as I can make sure you get free samples of the antioxidant treats and get wholesale prices as well the company does not do that for you. www.trilogyonline.com/ginger I actually just started my 2 on this and 1st they love it and 2nd my Bella has skin issues where she scratches all the time. Only been on it a week and the scratching is starting to slow down.

Great to meet you

Ginger

Thanks Ginger that is really nice, I am going to bookmark the site. If Wellness goes poo poo on me, I'll be right there.

THANKS!!!
 
Glad to hear Trapp is doing fine!!! Its great when they love their food. This food business can be quite aggravating. I hear about this and hear about that, and wonder what is good and what is bad.
 
Thanks Ginger that is really nice, I am going to bookmark the site. If Wellness goes poo poo on me, I'll be right there.

THANKS!!!

Oh..BTW..the antioxidant health bars that came in my bundles of samples..I have never seen 3 dogs go as crazy as these guys did.

I am thinking seriously of later ordering the dental treats,and giving them as Becky & Ginger told me about.They give the dental treat just before bedtime,and it nutralizes bad bacteria,that causes teeth issues etc.

I know the antioxidant treats contain all natural ingrediants,just the same as what I am using for my baked treats I do here.Peanut butter,honey,oats,apples.

On a side note about Bumper..I nearly fell over tonite when she actually nibbled on a bit of LA canned cat food.I did as Becky suggested,and I did place 1 piece of the kitty treat & two pieces of kitty kibble in her bowl,along with only 1/4 cup of her regular kibble.This way I know how much and if she has eaten the treat piece.

She only weighs 5#.I cannot get her to eat a better kibble,and I know it would benefit her.So maybe I can transition her to this.But it is going to take time.

I kinda laughed when Becky called the kitty treats..kitty crack!! She did not walk away from her dish,so it is a good sign.
 
Oh..BTW..the antioxidant health bars that came in my bundles of samples..I have never seen 3 dogs go as crazy as these guys did.

I am thinking seriously of later ordering the dental treats,and giving them as Becky & Ginger told me about.They give the dental treat just before bedtime,and it nutralizes bad bacteria,that causes teeth issues etc.

I know the antioxidant treats contain all natural ingrediants,just the same as what I am using for my baked treats I do here.Peanut butter,honey,oats,apples.

On a side note about Bumper..I nearly fell over tonite when she actually nibbled on a bit of LA canned cat food.I did as Becky suggested,and I did place 1 piece of the kitty treat & two pieces of kitty kibble in her bowl,along with only 1/4 cup of her regular kibble.This way I know how much and if she has eaten the treat piece.

She only weighs 5#.I cannot get her to eat a better kibble,and I know it would benefit her.So maybe I can transition her to this.But it is going to take time.

I kinda laughed when Becky called the kitty treats..kitty crack!! She did not walk away from her dish,so it is a good sign.

Thanks Michelle! It is really great all the info flowing from everyone. Its really something how we all watch each other backs with the food and treats.
What is awful we learn through others consequences. What is great we learn through the positive. God love Bumper, that is FUNNY, Bumper's Kitty Crack.

I wish you could see this cat I take care of when my friend goes on vacation.
The cat is 17 years old, and she sure doesn't look like it. Finicky eater also, and she doesn't eat the best of the best either. Her cat is healthy, and really does well, I think she is becoming a bit senile though. The day before mom returns, she screams at the door. When mom came home she screamed and all through the night to keep mom up, then she quit. She was so mad mom left her, so she was showing her she could keep mom up all night.
 
Back
Top