Are You Obsessed with Your Sheltie?

I think you are 100% insane for asking that question, and 100% crazy if you don't know the answer.

I am guilty as charged. :yes:
 
I would have typed in more to this post but


.

.

.


.


I was too busy hanging out with my shelties. :biggrin2:
 
I would have typed in more to this post but


.

.

.


.


I was too busy hanging out with my shelties. :biggrin2:

Haha, why do you think I'm only online during the day? I have time during work to check out the forum, but I just can't tear my attention away from my beautiful sheltie girls once I get home. :biggrin2:
 
Passionate, yes; silly, no. I don't dress her up in little tutus (ok, maybe at halloween) and I don't carry her around in my purse (although at 16 inches and 25 pounds that really isn't an issue).

Gotta go now. Ainsley is insisting I get off the computer and rub her belly.
 
Back
Top