Are You Obsessed with Your Sheltie?

"I think I will bring my dog to with me in the parade... wonder if I can get the banks gay pride logo on a dogshirt in time?"
LOL
wrong response much?
LOL

The bank is sponsoring the gay pride parade???? That's hilarious! Or do you mean financial bank or food bank? I just can't imagine the most conservative of organizations doing the parade!
 
The bank is sponsoring the gay pride parade???? That's hilarious! Or do you mean financial bank or food bank? I just can't imagine the most conservative of organizations doing the parade!

Yep, you guessed it.. one of the Canada 5.. third biggest bank, lol
We are putting in a float here in Halifax.. am sure Toronto is doing much more, we even have gay pride flags with our banks logo on it :) yay way to come out of the closet/safe... another bank had already sponsored the parade itself... so we couldn't get more :(
I Love Canada :biggrin2:
 
Off Thread....Opinion

I Love Canada :biggrin2:

Some of us here in the states whose family originated in Canada really WISH that our forefathers would have stayed in Canada and not came to the States.

You (Canada) have survived this economic crisis and are just ending up better adjusted in so many ways.

(Ok now all of you can say that is treasonous!:rolleyes2::uhoh:)
 
Last edited:
We plan our days around the pup.
We own a canoe rather than bicycles because McKinley can ride in the canoe and not keep up with a bike
We tend to plan our vacations so that McKinley can go with us.

Let me introduce you to the Sheltie Bike Chariot. :wink2:
 
Last edited:
Some of us here in the states whose family originated in Canada really WISH that our forefathers would have staid in Canada and not came to the States.

You (Canada) have survived this economic crisis and are just ending up better adjusted in so many ways.

(Ok now all of you can say that is treasonous!:rolleyes2::uhoh:)

And to think that Canadians have had such a inferiorty complex with the US for so many years! And we are now one of the few countries who are weathering the storm....

Which brings back to the topic of our banks sponsoring gay pride parades. Who'd have thunk? I love it!
 
And to think that Canadians have had such a inferiorty complex with the US for so many years! And we are now one of the few countries who are weathering the storm....

Which brings back to the topic of our banks sponsoring gay pride parades. Who'd have thunk? I love it!

Meanwhile Toffee needs a gay pride dog shirt. WITH bank logo
LOL
But I decided against it, btw... too many feather boas and cute guys going to want to cuddle him.. he'll be barking his youknowwhat off .. not ready to try this out at a 'work' function... but next time, as he is getting so much better in crowds... watch out NEXT year Mr styling Pup Daddy Toffee will be struttin' it in the gay pride parade :)
 
Would it be wrong to dress him as Pup Daddy for the parade? I think that would be great, but I also am aware that I have a warped sense of funny.

Yes Barb, Canada can definitely hold their heads proud. You guys have got it right.

Chris I had forgotten about those doggie carriers. That would be perfect.
 
Meanwhile Toffee needs a gay pride dog shirt. WITH bank logo
LOL
But I decided against it, btw... too many feather boas and cute guys going to want to cuddle him.. he'll be barking his youknowwhat off .. not ready to try this out at a 'work' function... but next time, as he is getting so much better in crowds... watch out NEXT year Mr styling Pup Daddy Toffee will be struttin' it in the gay pride parade :)

I think a Toffee would look fabulous in a feather boa. It gives you a year to find a gay pride shirt for him. Maybe you can find a baby's tshirt that will fit him? I think the Ny parade is this weekend.
 
Back
Top