Are You Obsessed with Your Sheltie?

i'm 20 years old and leave early from parties/get togethers early because i have to put Riley to sleep :)

i'm also guilty of spending all my free time going for walks with my puppy!

if i go anywhere i plan on not staying more than 3 hours because i don't want riley to be alone

If i stay at anyones house i leave at 7 am so i can be home by the time riley wakes up for his morning walk and breakfast

I think i have crossed the line into obsessed doggy mommy, my friends and family think so as well :) but i'm proud of the title
 
Obsessed with? I don't think so. Passionate about being the best Dad I can be to the pups? Yes.
 
i'm 20 years old and leave early from parties/get togethers early because i have to put Riley to sleep :)

i'm also guilty of spending all my free time going for walks with my puppy!

if i go anywhere i plan on not staying more than 3 hours because i don't want riley to be alone

If i stay at anyones house i leave at 7 am so i can be home by the time riley wakes up for his morning walk and breakfast

I think i have crossed the line into obsessed doggy mommy, my friends and family think so as well :) but i'm proud of the title

Well, I'm 50 years old and equally guilty! I had to leave Aonghus this weekend so that I could babysit my grandkids at their house and talk about separation anxiety! Me not him. He was fine, he stayed at his "grandparents" house and slept in bed with them, I'm the one that called and got all teary because I missed my 'baby boy!" Geez, no wonder my kids complain that I treat my Angy Baby better than I do them! I was thrilled when they spent the night with grandma!!:razz::razz:
 
Back
Top