Are You Obsessed with Your Sheltie?

Would it be wrong to dress him as Pup Daddy for the parade? I think that would be great, but I also am aware that I have a warped sense of funny.

Yes Barb, Canada can definitely hold their heads proud. You guys have got it right.

Chris I had forgotten about those doggie carriers. That would be perfect.

no, would not be wrong, Drag is in at that parade! ... and uhmm warped sense of humour... me too, alright :)
If not t-shirt with bank gay pride log on it next year! Obsessed much in including my Sheltie in everything I do, oh no...

That doggy carrier has me sighing in envy, I must admit!!! lol, I laughed at first when you introduced it, I was still foolishly thinking I wouldn't be ever 'obsessed' with my dog, alas joke is on me now! LOL, eating my words now, aren't I?!?
 
Would it be wrong to dress him as Pup Daddy for the parade? I think that would be great, but I also am aware that I have a warped sense of funny.

Yes Barb, Canada can definitely hold their heads proud. You guys have got it right.

Chris I had forgotten about those doggie carriers. That would be perfect.

Wait...which pup was it that had the purple Pimp outfit....maybe you can borrow that....wait! Wasn't it Toffee's Mom????? If so, you've already GOT an outfit!:lol:
 
LOL
I would if it wasn't a work thing, I can't be having him represent the bank and being an butthead to all the people wanting to pet him, LOL
Next year tho!!!

The bank is supporting a gay pride parade, for heaven's sake! What's to lose? Maybe you'll get promoted for your spirit, if nothing else! :yes:

But I hear ya about misbehaving dogs....however, if you had Chris' little Sheltie Mobile, Toffee could ride like a prince, bowing his purple hat to the crowds....and still be out of trouble!
 
The bank is supporting a gay pride parade, for heaven's sake! What's to lose? Maybe you'll get promoted for your spirit, if nothing else! :yes:

But I hear ya about misbehaving dogs....however, if you had Chris' little Sheltie Mobile, Toffee could ride like a prince, bowing his purple hat to the crowds....and still be out of trouble!


I say do it too!

It is the perfect outfit for a gay pride parade.
 
The bank is supporting a gay pride parade, for heaven's sake! What's to lose? Maybe you'll get promoted for your spirit, if nothing else! :yes:

But I hear ya about misbehaving dogs....however, if you had Chris' little Sheltie Mobile, Toffee could ride like a prince, bowing his purple hat to the crowds....and still be out of trouble!

hahaha
OMG
CHRIS!? Can I borrow your Sheltie mobile?? lol
 
Can't say I am obssessed but passionate yes and I do plan so me outings around them and how long we would have to leave them. My mom always says to me " you should of had kids " when she see'e me loving on them. My shelties make me very happy.
 
Back
Top