Darren
Forums Enthusiast
I just thought I would give you a brief look at the amount of funerals I have to carry out daily because of my little nightmare Monty lol. Below is an example of what I now have to face daily
, this was what was killed on Friday:
Poor doll lost her feet in a terrible chewing accident
Poor Sheep lost its front legs during a Sheltie assault
The pacifier was saved from destruction so will live to fight another day

The collar no longer locks after he climbed onto the table and chewed it
Annndd when I ask him to explain himself, I get the "it wasn't me look"
I give up

, this was what was killed on Friday:Poor doll lost her feet in a terrible chewing accident
Poor Sheep lost its front legs during a Sheltie assault
The pacifier was saved from destruction so will live to fight another day

The collar no longer locks after he climbed onto the table and chewed it
Annndd when I ask him to explain himself, I get the "it wasn't me look"
I give up
. It's everything with Monty, he does not stop all day. I can put something down for 1 sec, turnaround and it's gone 