Don't tell David....

It's not that bad - I did it. It just makes them go faster!!! no standing around, it's too cold.:lol:
 
[Angus and Figaro spin in synchronized Las Vegas-style magician presentation while pushing a hassock into the middle of the room]

Ta-DAH!!

[Angus noses the top of the hinged hassock open and out pop Sasha and Newton. Emma, Janet, and Indy applaud. Alan states that Sasha should be wearing a pink tulle collar and Newton should have on superman briefs. Emma and Sasha start barking about SUBU]

This has been a Granite clan production of how to hide puppies in plain sight.
 
I think the better strategy would be wait until Indy and Bacca are four or so, then get a puppy. Then say "well, the puppy needs someone her/his own age, so I should get another one..." then you get two puppies!
 
I think the better strategy would be wait until Indy and Bacca are four or so, then get a puppy. Then say "well, the puppy needs someone her/his own age, so I should get another one..." then you get two puppies!

Oh, dear! Four puppies!? When does it stop? Do they keep multiplying by two? I think I'm in trouble.
 
[Angus and Figaro spin in synchronized Las Vegas-style magician presentation while pushing a hassock into the middle of the room]

Ta-DAH!!

[Angus noses the top of the hinged hassock open and out pop Sasha and Newton. Emma, Janet, and Indy applaud. Alan states that Sasha should be wearing a pink tulle collar and Newton should have on superman briefs. Emma and Sasha start barking about SUBU]

This has been a Granite clan production of how to hide puppies in plain sight.

I llike the magic act approach but I'm still not sure that David will buy it. He's far too practical. Nothing up my sleeve...! Ooops! Surprise! Where did this puppy come from? Oh well, can't send it back....I guess he's ours!

Picture lots of licks! David saying: Yes, yes yes! Ah, not! This is my day dream only!
 
I got it.
Send him away one night and when he gets back have the puppy sleeping in David's spot on the bed next to you. When he asks why it's there, simply say it doesn't snore and that you'll agree not to send him (David) away if he just shuts his mouth once in a while. :winkgrin:
 
I got it.
Send him away one night and when he gets back have the puppy sleeping in David's spot on the bed next to you. When he asks why it's there, simply say it doesn't snore and that you'll agree not to send him (David) away if he just shuts his mouth once in a while. :winkgrin:

Snort! Normally that would work, but I'm the one who snores! He might send ME away! Truly!
 
Back
Top