BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Mind you, I wouldnt envy you toilet training in the snow.
I think that might be the only thing that might save me from myself!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mind you, I wouldnt envy you toilet training in the snow.

It's not that bad - I did it. It just makes them go faster!!! no standing around, it's too cold.![]()
I think I need an intervention!Well, you are no help!I think I need an intervention!



I think the better strategy would be wait until Indy and Bacca are four or so, then get a puppy. Then say "well, the puppy needs someone her/his own age, so I should get another one..." then you get two puppies!
[Angus and Figaro spin in synchronized Las Vegas-style magician presentation while pushing a hassock into the middle of the room]
Ta-DAH!!
[Angus noses the top of the hinged hassock open and out pop Sasha and Newton. Emma, Janet, and Indy applaud. Alan states that Sasha should be wearing a pink tulle collar and Newton should have on superman briefs. Emma and Sasha start barking about SUBU]
This has been a Granite clan production of how to hide puppies in plain sight.
I got it.
Send him away one night and when he gets back have the puppy sleeping in David's spot on the bed next to you. When he asks why it's there, simply say it doesn't snore and that you'll agree not to send him (David) away if he just shuts his mouth once in a while.![]()