Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I almost forgot! Layla is also "Pumpkin Pie." No, I have no idea why either.![]()



most definitly... its hard for me to get around so far being vehicle-less (for the record, its for the best of mankind) ... but my boyfriend is getting his license
soon and were buying a van ... I want to paint flowers on it but he is a bit against
the idea... eesh
I would love a playdate![]()

And not to forget the periodic "stinky".....only comes out every month or so, when one or the other of them has a dingleberry.
As soon as I say "Aw, Stinky", both dogs clamp their tails down flat to their buts and run away!![]()


It is so funny they know just what we mean when we say" Ewww who has a stinky bum" that they go hide...to avoid the dreaded bum scrub..lolMcKinley is learning this command well: "Ewww, youuuuu stink!!" and he clamps his tail down and runs under the bed where it is IMPOSSIBLE to drag the monkey butt out of there. I give him a treat after his sitz bath.![]()

It is so funny they know just what we mean when we say" Ewww who has a stinky bum" that they go hide...to avoid the dreaded bum scrub..lol![]()
