Kobe's "weenie"

I never owned a male dog, so thankfully I don't have many experiences with the red rocket.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was hanging out at my friend's house. her parents just adopted a male dog from the aspca. We were petting him and then all of a sudden he flashed us! We had no idea what it was. One of us said "oh my gosh. what is that?!?" Her dad looked over and saw what were talking about. He said "oh that just means he has to go to the bathroom" and immediately ushered the dog into the yard.

I'm still friend's with her and we joke about it every once in a while.
 
I never owned a male dog, so thankfully I don't have many experiences with the red rocket.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was hanging out at my friend's house. her parents just adopted a male dog from the aspca. We were petting him and then all of a sudden he flashed us! We had no idea what it was. One of us said "oh my gosh. what is that?!?" Her dad looked over and saw what were talking about. He said "oh that just means he has to go to the bathroom" and immediately ushered the dog into the yard.

I'm still friend's with her and we joke about it every once in a while.


Ha ha, that's awesome and very quick thinking on the fathers part! My son was 17 when we got Megan and he had never really seen a female dog girl part. Same question came when she was laying on her back letting us rub her belly, "Mom what is that"?!?, but being he was 17 I had to answer correctly, "its her private area". Ha ha, he said "ewww, oh yuck, I didn't know I was petting that close to it, gross"..:lol:
 
I never owned a male dog, so thankfully I don't have many experiences with the red rocket.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was hanging out at my friend's house. her parents just adopted a male dog from the aspca. We were petting him and then all of a sudden he flashed us! We had no idea what it was. One of us said "oh my gosh. what is that?!?" Her dad looked over and saw what were talking about. He said "oh that just means he has to go to the bathroom" and immediately ushered the dog into the yard.

I'm still friend's with her and we joke about it every once in a while.

He reduced one of God's greatest inventions to nothing more than a turkey thermomiter for dog potty times? (Waaaa)
 
Ok I have debated posting this but since we have the thread hear goes. The absolutely funniest thing my dogs have ever done.

Background: Justice is intact, bred twice with no puppies produced.

One afternoon, I'm sitting in the chair reading. Justice is laying on his bed sleeping next to the chair. Suddenly he feet start twitching and then his whole body. Not your normal sleeping twitch. OMG, my brain goes he having a seizure! PANIC But wait this doesn't look right. :confused2: OMG he is humping. He wakes himself up still going at it and stands up still going strong. Suddenly he stops, looks around and I swear the look on his face was "Son of .. where the hell she'd go?" I almost peed my pants laughing.:lol:

OK, I just found this thread and read this far, and I'm totally dying here!!!! :lol:

Beckon refuses belly rubs, so we've never noticed if his tallywhacker has been making random appearances. However, let me tell you about Chinchillas. Let's just say that they're so incredible "gifted" that they could make a lasso with it. My poor DS looked up one day when Rain was cleaning himself: "La la la la la" :lol:
 
He reduced one of God's greatest inventions to nothing more than a turkey thermomiter for dog potty times? (Waaaa)

Only a "guy" would call this one of God's greatest inventions! Puhleese! Get over yourself. God's greatest invention was the uterus! If females didn't have one of those, heaven knows what you men would do with it! Water plants?
 
OK, I just found this thread and read this far, and I'm totally dying here!!!! :lol:

Beckon refuses belly rubs, so we've never noticed if his tallywhacker has been making random appearances. However, let me tell you about Chinchillas. Let's just say that they're so incredible "gifted" that they could make a lasso with it. My poor DS looked up one day when Rain was cleaning himself: "La la la la la" :lol:


:lol:, hey, a new word for it, tallywhacker!! That is so funny Chris, ROFLMAO.
 
Only a "guy" would call this one of God's greatest inventions! Puhleese! Get over yourself. God's greatest invention was the uterus! If females didn't have one of those, heaven knows what you men would do with it! Water plants?


:lol:, I wish I was as quick witted as you Barb, ha ha.
 
There is over 1,200 posts on this thread!...this is just to funny.I forgot who originally posted the question or comment.lol..:eek2:
 
Back
Top