Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

I see how many post right under the city you live in or country.

That's correct, the number of posts each individual has is listed under our names.

What they are discussing in the listing of all the members in order by the number of posts they have, http://sheltieforums.com/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30.

You get that listing by going to the Community link at the top of the forums (3rd from the left in the list of links that start with "User CP"), then Members List (bottom link under the Community drop down), then clicking on the word Posts in the Member's listing.
 
Keeping posts in check....and only posting when you have something to add is definitely a good thing.

Forums cost money...and the more posts made means the larger the size of the forum needed and in turn the more money the forum costs.

So...by only giving your 2 cents when it is needed is actually a good thing :wink2:
 
Keeping posts in check....and only posting when you have something to add is definitely a good thing.

Forums cost money...and the more posts made means the larger the size of the forum needed and in turn the more money the forum costs.

So...by only giving your 2 cents when it is needed is actually a good thing :wink2:
But I think that advertisers are attracted by post count (of the system) and certainly search engines are according to a friend who runs a bike site. Of course meaningful content is also nice :lol:
 
I'm hoping to slow down some because of being busy with the dogs. :lol: Now that our lawn got mowed tonight I can practice some more in my own yard on simple things like sits, sit stays, using my new long leash, ect. :yes:


I never have, and never will, mow my own lawn. :yes: Somebody else has to do it or it doesn't get done.
Get Smudge some sheep to graze the lawn. Then spend your time training them to herd for a even cut.
 
And the inventory geek chimes in.....

.........ok, the way that you can really tell who is going to win this little bet, is to go a little deeper.

Right now Barb is posting 9.37 times a day
Chris is posting 5.30 times a day
Randi’s is 12.77 times
Michele is posting 11.44 times a day
Calliesmom is posting 3.91 times a day
OntarioSheltie is 3.69 times
Granite is 3.39 times
*Caro is 4.83 times
Corbinam is 4.07 times
Smudge is at 6.29 times a day

So there is how you can tell who is going to win the posting game, UNLESS the member changes her/his posting rate.

Sorry, to bore you but I like to follow weird things like that!
 
Last edited:
.........ok, the way that you can really tell who is going to win this little bet, is to go a little deeper.

Right now Barb is posting 9.37 times a day
Chris is posting 5.30 times a day
Randi’s is 12.77 times
Michele is posting 11.44 times a day
Calliesmom is posting 3.91 times a day
OntarioSheltie is 3.69 times
Granite is 3.39 times
*Caro is 4.83 times
Corbinam is 4.07 times
Smudge is at 6.29 times a day

So there is how you can tell who is going to win the posting game, UNLESS the member changes her/his posting rate.

Sorry, to bore you but I like to follow weird things like that!

just averaging out how many posts by how long you have been here. there are days when I read all but don't post in anything and there used to be days way back when I posted in everything but as said below- only trying to post when I have a contribution or a smart comment :winkgrin:
but also- get a puppy- you won't have as much time to post then :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top