My Sweetie

Happy Birthday sweetie, you are loved and missed

Yes thats my goal. I am so scared to be away from my pets and this way I can watch them while at work.
Today is Sweeties Birthday! I went to the shelter here because in our paper they showed a sheltie as pet of the week. I am not ready for another but Sweetie would of wanted me to help so I paid the fees fr the poor boy so when he finds his family they have a gift from Sweetie. He was a sable merle. His front half was all white and his back was sable. I felt better for awhile today but as the day goes on I am going back to anger and sadness.
Well Ill check in later...I love you all!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love you and miss you!
Mom

What a loving gesture in Memory of Sweetie! God Bless and Protect you .
What goes around comes around ! The idiot will get his due, I wish I could see it he deserves to be places in prison and the keyes trown away!!
 
Corinna, I thought about you all yesterday evening and this morning. I can't get your tragedy out of my mind. I pray that God and St. Francis will comfort you.

Dear St. Francis,
In you arms rests a precious Sheltie named Sweetie. She was so beloved by her Mom and her son and Buddy, who are in shock and pain. Help them see Sweetie whole and pain-free, filled with no thoughts beyond love and happiness. Comfort Sweetie's Mom who has such courage and strength that she is offering hope to another Sheltie who seeks a home. Help Corinna feel the love and support of all Sheltie Nation as we stand beside her in this trying time. Please give Sweetie a cuddle and kiss from all of us.
In His name,
Amen
 
Corinna, I thought about you all yesterday evening and this morning. I can't get your tragedy out of my mind. I pray that God and St. Francis will comfort you.

Dear St. Francis,
In you arms rests a precious Sheltie named Sweetie. She was so beloved by her Mom and her son and Buddy, who are in shock and pain. Help them see Sweetie whole and pain-free, filled with no thoughts beyond love and happiness. Comfort Sweetie's Mom who has such courage and strength that she is offering hope to another Sheltie who seeks a home. Help Corinna feel the love and support of all Sheltie Nation as we stand beside her in this trying time. Please give Sweetie a cuddle and kiss from all of us.
In His name,
Amen



What a beautiful prayer Chris!!
 
Chris you do have a way with words, so caring !

Corinna, I thought about you all yesterday evening and this morning. I can't get your tragedy out of my mind. I pray that God and St. Francis will comfort you.

Dear St. Francis,
In you arms rests a precious Sheltie named Sweetie. She was so beloved by her Mom and her son and Buddy, who are in shock and pain. Help them see Sweetie whole and pain-free, filled with no thoughts beyond love and happiness. Comfort Sweetie's Mom who has such courage and strength that she is offering hope to another Sheltie who seeks a home. Help Corinna feel the love and support of all Sheltie Nation as we stand beside her in this trying time. Please give Sweetie a cuddle and kiss from all of us.
In His name,
Amen

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt prayer with us all It certainly summons up how we all feel. Between you and Sheltie Guy I am humbled. God Bless you !
 
Elaine, I too am in awe of some of the people on this forum and their kindness and ability to express what we all feel.

Now, King Buddy - go kick his &*##
 
Elaine, I too am in awe of some of the people on this forum and their kindness and ability to express what we all feel.

Now, King Buddy - go kick his &*##


Haha, that's awesome Barb!!

King Buddy, I think you may have an entire forum of "family" members who would LOVE to help you kick his ***. Just name the time and place, we'll be there,:wink2:
 
Well today was a little better for all of us. I only broke out in tears a few times today! With stepson gone it is a big relief. My husband will soon be gone too. He only has a few more things. Last night I was in bed and my husband came in my room and Buddy who was beside me started biting at him I had to pull him back. He then left the room. Buddy is very upset and I think he can tell my husband is off mentally. I cant wait until he is gone. Sweetie somehow found them for him.
Chris your prayer was so lovely. I am grateful you all have made us your family and you all are such great people!
Love from,Corinna, Enrico, Buddy, Rosa & Pepita ,Sheltie Angel Sweetie
 
Back
Top